Waterwheel Museum

The waterwheel, manufactured in Salisbury, was originally used on the Little Para River to pump water to irrigate a citrus orchard. It operated from 1911 to 1914, when it was abandoned. The Salisbury Rotary Club restored it and it is now housed in its own building. Associated with this is an historic display of the citrus industry which flourished in Salisbury from 1870 to 1950.

Address: 
Commercial Road, Salisbury, SA
Tel: 
0882584646
Hours: 
2.00pm-4.00pm first and third Sunday of each month
Admission: 
Free
Facilities: 
Guided tours, sales
Share