Glencoe Woolshed

Built in 1863, from local limestone, this 36 stand woolshed has hand adzed, cathedral like blackwood beams and pit sawn supporting posts. Only blade shearing was used in this shed as it was never converted to mechanised shearing.

Address: 
Millicent Road, Glencoe, SA
Tel: 
1800087127
Hours: 
Wed - Sun 11am -3pm Key obtained from Glencoe Bakery Antiques
Admission: 
Adults $3.00, children $1.50
Facilities: 
Toilets,
Share