Beechworth Historic Court House

Built in 1858 of local honey coloured granite, the Beechworth Courthouse was converted to a museum in 1991. The original furniture and fittings are complemented by information on the history of the courthouse and displays on the police, judiciary and bushrangers.

Address: 
94 Ford Street, Beechworth, VIC
Tel: 
0357282721
Hours: 
10am-4pm daily
Admission: 
Adults $2, family $4, concession $1, groups 10 or more $1 each
Facilities: 
Wheelchair access, shop, guided tours, education program, parking and toilets
Collection: 
Approximately 200 items
Share