Stock Exchange Arcade

The Stock Exchange, a grand masonry building on the main street, was built as The Royal Arcade in 1888. The Stock Exchange occupied the building in 1890.

The Assay Room is at the rear and contains items associated with mining history.

Address: 
Mosman Street, Charters Towers, QLD
Tel: 
0747974161
Hours: 
Daily 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Admission: 
Adults $1, children 50c, special ticket to three buildings Adults $5, children $2
Facilities: 
Wheelchair aAcess, Refreshments and Toilets nearby.
Collection: 
Small collection of items, specimens, photographs and leases
Share