Huntly and Districts Historical Society

The organisation was formed to preserve the contents of the historic Council Chambers built 1867 and contains photographs, letters, maps, diaries, photographs of Councillors and history of the area. The original Court House (1874) contains original furniture and now houses an extensive display of the service personnel of the district, as well as Lodge relics.

Address: 
Midland Highway, Huntly, VIC
Tel: 
054488287
Hours: 
2:00 to 4:00 the first Sunday of each month, also by appointment
Admission: 
by donation
Facilities: 
Car and bus parking, picnic area, refreshments, guided tours, historic displays, touring exhibitions
Collection: 
600 items
Share